- Environmental initiatives include receiving the international ISO14001 certification for environmental management systems for production at Mikimoto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. We promote environmentally friendly manufacturing for the "realization of a beautiful global environment."
- [Environmental Philosophy]
- We believe that the preservation of the environment is a crucial issue for the entire human race, and as a corporation engaged in production that is instrumental in creating beauty and health, our philosophy is to contribute to the "realization of a beautiful global environment." We declare the following environmental policies.
- [Behavioral Policy]
- (1) We aim to run a factory that gains trust from the local community by respecting the environment and preventing pollution.
- (2) We will adhere to laws, regulations, and requirements concerning the environment.
- (3) We will inform our employees of our environmental policies and work to promote environmental awareness through education and enlightenment. We will strive to maintain and improve environmental management systems.
- (4) We will promote energy-saving measures and resource saving, and will endeavor to carry out environmental preservation actions, such as reducing the waste produced through production.
- (5) We will make efforts to beautify the local environment, and maintain and improve the work environment.
- [A List of Environmental Objectives and Goals (2011)]
|Reduction of industry waste
- ●Reducing defective items by improving work processes (3% reduction)
|Promotion of energy-saving actions
- ●Thorough understanding of air conditioning, lighting, and PC operation methods
- ●Maintenance of incidental production equipment
- ●Reduction of energy used for air conditioning (5% reduction)
|Promotion of resource saving
- ●Implementation of cleanup activities around the company (4 times/year)
- ●Participation in community cleanup activities (Setagawa Tanabata Clean-up)
|Activities related to ISO education
- ●Implemention of promotional education (3 times/year)